Trampoline Park Ratios
Children aged 18 months – 5 years 1 adult to 1 child
5 - 7 years – 1 adult per 10 children
Before Entry (all courts)
- You should not wear loose jewellery, studded belts, or anything that could damage the trampoline or hurt another customer.
- You must wear Better Extreme branded trampoline grip socks - no stockings, tights, or socks without approved grips.
- You must wear your entrance band at all times. The entrance band must be worn on the wrist.
- The wristband is colour coded and is only valid for the session for which it is purchased.
- Remove any loose items from pockets
- No chewing gum or sweets permitted
- Do not enter the park under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- We recommend spectacles must not be worn
- If you are concerned about your health you should see a doctor before taking part
- It is the responsibility of the individual customer/guardian to assess if they are fit to take part in activity. The primary responsibility rests with the individuals.
- If you are feeling unwell please let us know immediately
- You should not jump beyond your own abilities – only you can judge your limits
- Only one person per trampoline at any time
- No running, no racing and no climbing up the walls.
- No tricks across pads (from trampoline to trampoline)
- No sitting down or resting on the court
- No more than two flips in a row
- Always follow the instructions of staff
- No double bouncing
- Only Better branded sticky socks must be worn within the trampoline hall at all times
- Only one person per lane can jump into the foam pit
- You must land in the foam pit feet first
- No double flips
- No head-first entry
- No back flips or “gainers” (backflips while jumping forward)
- Do not start your jump until the previous user has exited
- No “running starts” allowed (you could collide with the rear wall of the pit